Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Video rentals

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nanny McPhee was a great movie!

    Wolf Creek was.....different...but good...it is
    based on a true story and the ending was very
    shocking!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen either of those mRs. GaTor...I bet the kids would love Nanny McVee though. I can't say that I have even heard of Wolf Creek BUT I love a good suspense flick!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard on CMT that The Tow Truck voice in Cars is Larry The Cable Guy....Git Er Done [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I looked it up the other night. The site was fabulous and the movie really does have a great cast.
    Paul Newman is doing the Studebaker
    Bonnie Hunt is Sally
    Cheech Marin is the chevy
    I can't wait to see it!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe I read on another board that Mum has seen Cars, and was a little disappointed.

    Hey Mum, howz 'bout a review?

    Pirate

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah There is no way the pirate flick can bomb!!!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pirates of the caribbean fluch der

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Caught a preview last night...YAY!!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The way I understand it, All three of the Pirate movies were made about the same time, so now we gotta wait another 2 years for #3

    I can...The first one was soooo good & I'm really looking forward to this one

    beach2

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we rented a couple of videos over the weekend.

    For me, I rented The Fantastic 4, It was a good movie with a few slow spots, I did like how they mixed a bit of humor with the serious parts. I didn't care for the actor playing Richard Reed, but I thought the dude from the shield did an excelent job as Ben "The Thing" Grimm. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    The other One was a repeat rental of The first Pirates movie "The Curse of the Black Pearl". What can I say except Johnny Depp as Captian Jack Sparrow [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    We then rented a couple for Mrs Ella, She rerented one of her all time favorites "Coyote Ugly" and then a comedy that looks pretty funny "She's the Man" with Amanda Bynes. I haven't seen it yet but I think its about a girl that pretends to be her her brother to play on her soccor team.

    bek051

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •